- Dimensions: 3.5" x 9" x 5.5"
- Weight: 2.0 lb
- Material: Baltic Birch Plywood
- Made in the USA
Meet one of the original props designed for Iyengar yoga! Our beautifully-crafted Baltic Birch blocks are handmade in Utah and finished with beeswax. Wood blocks are one of the original props designed for Iyengar yoga, and one of the first products we started making back in the ‘80s. These gorgeous Baltic Birch blocks feature a hollow construction to reduce weight, have rounded edges for comfort, are hand-polished with eco-friendly beeswax, and continue to be handmade in Utah.
Locally made from natural Baltic Birch and finished with beeswax.
- Baltic Birch provides sturdy & stable support
- Rounded edges are comfortable for supported poses
- Hollow construction for easier transport
- Long-lasting and durable
- Made in the USA by a local Utah artisan
- Care Instructions
To clean, use a mat & gear wash or wipe the surface down with a warm, wet cloth. Air-dry out of direct sunlight.
Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
How Important is Yoga Alignment? My first yoga teacher was a student of the venerable Indra Devi. I only took classes from her for six months...