- Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 1/8" (3 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- Material: TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Made in Taiwan
- Cell Structure: Closed-Cell
The Earth Elements 3 mm Mat is made with very lightweight, eco-friendly TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) and features dry-grippy traction and an extra-soft texture. This mat features a closed-cell construction that prevents the absorption of moisture, making it easy to keep clean and great for sweaty yogis. Due to the biodegradable properties of this mat, it should not be left in sun, extreme heat, or extreme cold for an extended amount of time. The Earth Elements Mat is not designed to last forever.
TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) is nontoxic, biodegradable, and recyclable.
Shop more Eco-Friendly Yoga Products
- Nontoxic, biodegradable TPE is healthy for you and the planet
- Outstanding grip
- Very lightweight, perfect for travel
- One of the first sustainable yoga mats ever made
- Recyclable, biodegradable
- Patterned surface with fun colors
- Also available in 5 mm thickness
- Care Instructions
For maximum traction, wash before first use. Clean with mat wash or a 1:20 solution of mild dish soap and water. Hang to dry.
This mat is designed to biodegrade or be recycled. Do not store it in the sun, extreme heat, or extreme cold for prolonged periods. Exposure to sun in a hot car will hasten the biodegrading process.
Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
Up until the late 1980s, there was no such thing as a nonskid yoga mat. We practiced on an unpredictable variety of floors—wood, linoleum and carpet. We...