- Dimensions: 68" x 24" x 1/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lb
- Material: Jute and PER / Polymer Environmental Resin (Oil extracted from biodegradable plant secretions to produce a plastic-like material)
- Made in Taiwan
- Cell Structure: Open-Cell
The combination of natural jute fiber and PER makes our Sattva Jute mat strong and sustainable. The natural vegetable fibers absorb moisture, and the mat texture itself is incredibly grippy. This is a great choice for hot yoga and people with slippery hands & feet.
Made from sustainable, nontoxic materials.
Shop more Eco-Friendly Yoga Products
- Natural jute and non-slip PER combine to make this mat stable, strong, and sustainable
- Outstanding grip and natural absorption, great for hot yoga
- Full-grip backing keeps mat from sliding around
- Lightweight, easy to transport
Care Instructions: For maximum traction, wash before first use. Clean with mat wash or a 1:20 solution of mild dish soap and water. Hang to dry.
Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.