- Dimensions (Open): 14.7" x 16" x 3"
- Dimensions (Closed): 14.7" x 8" x 6"
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Material: Kapok
- Made in Thailand
This soft, pliable cushion can be folded and unfolded according to your needs. You can vary its thickness depending on how you’d like to use it.
Laid flat, it can be used for poses that require soft support under your knees, elbows, forearms, or head—or, use it under your shoulders for Shoulderstand.
Folded, this cushion can support your pelvis in seated positions. As a prop, you’ll love it under the sacrum in supported Bridge Pose, for knee support in supine twists and Reclining Bound Angle Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana). There are so many ways to get creative with this cushion! How will you use it?
(Pro tip: Grab a few of these for your trunk. You’ll love them for seating at outdoor events and the park, too.)
Our fair-trade, organic kapok filling is made from renewable plant fiber, and is naturally biodegradable and compostable.
- Two carrying handles and tie closure
- Filled with 100% natural and organic kapok fiber
- Weighs only 1.3 pounds and can be transported with ease
- Measures 14.7″ x 16″ x 3″ open, and 14.7″ x 8″ x 6″ closed. Available in a wider 15.7″ x 16″ x 3″ size: Zafuko® Large Foldable Yoga & Meditation Cushion
- Provides stability and comfort during yoga postures
- Long-lasting and durable with double-stitched ends
- Kapok is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and dust mite resistant. Kapok naturally repels moisture, making it less likely to attract mold and mildew in humid climates.
- Care Instructions
Spot clean only.
Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.