DESIGNED FOR CHEST OPENING, PRANAYAMA & BREATHWORK
Place under the length of your spine and expand your chest and ribcage to attain deeper breathing. This is a great tool to add to your restorative yoga practice.
This item is handmade. Please allow 4-6 additional business days to ship.
This handmade in the USA bolster is an indispensable tool for pranayama practice. Placed under the length of your spine, it expands the chest and ribcage for deeper breathing. The tightly stuffed cotton batting and beautiful, upholstery-grade fabric will give you years of use!
- Expands your chest and ribcage for deep breathing
- Can be used in Restorative Yoga practice
- Exceptional firmness maintains structural integrity
- Upholstery-grade fabrics are durable and long lasting
- Convenient handles on both ends
- Handmade with love in the USA
Dimensions: 4″ x 25″ x 6″
Weight: 2.7 lb
Materials: 100% cotton cover (unless specified), cotton batting
100% polyester cover: Midnight Flurry, Vintage Currant
Made in the USA
Handmade in the USA, cotton cover and filling.
Spot clean or dry clean only. We do not recommend removing the cover, it has a tight fit that is essential to the support the bolster provides.
Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.