- Dimensions: 14" x 7" x 5"
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Material: Polyester cover with organic kapok filling
- Made in Thailand
This utilitarian yoga and meditation cushion is great for seated postures and poses where you might prefer something softer than a foam block.
This cushion’s rectangular shape makes for an easy seat in Sukhasana (cross-legged pose), and other seated poses, by encouraging a forward tilt of the pelvis—a key to comfortable posture.
As a prop, you’ll love it under the sacrum in supported Bridge Pose, for knee support in supine twists and Reclining Bound Angle Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana), and along the spine in supported Fish Pose (Matsyasana). There are so many ways to get creative with this cushion! How will you use it?
(Pro tip: Keep a couple of these in your vehicle. You’ll love them for seating at outdoor events and the park, too.)
Our fair-trade, organic kapok filling is made from renewable plant fiber, and is naturally biodegradable and compostable.
- Filled with 100% natural and organic kapok fiber
- Kapok is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and dust mite resistant
- Kapok naturally repels moisture and is less likely to attract mold and mildew in humid climates
- Weighs only 1.1 pounds and can be transported with ease
- Provides stability and comfort during yoga postures
- Long-lasting and durable with double-stitched ends
Spot clean only.
Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.