Connect and be the first to hear about our new products, specials, and other useful yoga information!No thanks, Continue to HuggerMugger
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Hugger Mugger. We take pride in the products we provide, and your satisfaction is our top priority!
Unused items, purchased directly from Hugger Mugger or HuggerMugger.com, may be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of shipment. (Sorry, we cannot refund shipping and handling charges from your initial order, or return charges to our warehouse.) Items purchased from a reseller, studio, or online must be returned to the place of purchase for a refund or exchange.
• Item was purchased directly from Hugger Mugger or HuggerMugger.com
• Item is unused, in original packaging, and in the same condition that it was received (excluding manufacturing defects)
• Proof of Purchase must be provided
• Any returns received outside of our 30 Day Return Policy will be subject to a restocking fee
We cannot accept the following items for return:
• Worn clothing or accessories
• Exercise balls
• Books or other media
• Special orders or customized products
• Damaged items or items with missing parts
• ALL SALES FINAL ON CLEARANCE OR SALE ITEMS
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN/EXCHANGE
• Be sure your item fits our standards for return eligibility (listed above)
• Contact Customer Service at 1-800-473-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Returns cannot be accepted without this number. YOUR RMA IS VALID FOR 30 DAYS ONLY.
• Include your RMA number inside of your package, or printed clearly on the return label, and return to:
Hugger Mugger Yoga Products
1190 S. Pioneer Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
• Refunds will be issued to the original credit card used for purchase.
• Refunds cannot be issued back to a credit card after 90 days; store credit will be given.
• If a gift certificate is used, a store credit will be issued.
• Please allow 14 days for us to receive and process your return. We will credit the value of the items returned to your credit card or issue a store credit depending on original payment method.
Products may be exchanged instead of collecting a refund for a return. Please note our 30 Day Return Policy still applies for exchanges.
There are two options to process an exchange order:
1. Once we receive and process your return, we will send the exchange order out. You are still responsible, however, for the shipping costs and any price differences that exceed the original cost.
2. If you prefer to have us ship your exchange right away, before we receive your return, we will charge you for the exchange order upfront and issue a refund for returned products once they are received.
Most retail orders are shipped within 48 business hours. Items that are handmade to order (Bolsters, Meditation Cushions, Sandbags, etc.) can take an additional 3-4 business days to ship. If an item happens to be backordered, we will ship the part of your order that is in stock, and when the item becomes available, the rest of your order will be shipped. You will not be charged any additional shipping & handling for the second shipment.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
• You will be responsible for paying shipping & handling costs to return your item. These costs are non-refundable.
• Hugger Mugger will not be liable for packages that are lost in transit. We highly recommend using a method of shipping that provides a tracking number or insuring your package.
• The rate charged for shipping an exchange order is based on the total weight of your products and your location. Extra fees can be incurred for oversized shipments.
• Orders require 2 business days for processing prior to being shipped from the warehouse.
• We ship via UPS. If the delivery is to a residence, UPS will not require a signature unless you request it. Please note that this means the driver can leave the package if nobody is available. However, if the package is stolen or damaged after it is dropped off, neither UPS nor Hugger Mugger will be held responsible. We strongly suggest that you request the signature option in order to ensure proper delivery of your package.
• If you need to "intercept" your package (change of address) after it is in transit, there will be a restocking fee plus an additional shipping charge from UPS. This service is not guaranteed and is subject to UPS guidelines.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
If you have any further questions on how to return your item, please don't hesitate to contact us:
• Call 1-800-473-4888 (Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm MST)
• Email email@example.com
• Live chat via the HuggerMugger.com website. (Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm MST)
If you experience a problem or are unsatisfied with the quality of any of our products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your business!