- Dimensions: 11" x 15" x 5"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Materials: 100% cotton cover, organic buckwheat hulls
- Made in USA
The Zen Cushion can be used horizontally for cross-legged seating, or vertically (between the ankles) for support while kneeling. This is a favorite for men and larger yogis because of the additional surface area.
This meditation cushion is filled with organic buckwheat hulls that form to your contours, is covered with sturdy, beautiful, long-lasting upholstery-grade fabric, and includes a convenient carrying handle. Each one is handmade in the USA.
Handmade in the USA, cotton cover with organic buckwheat hull filling
- Rectangular shape can be used horizontally (wide) for sitting, or vertically (tall) for kneeling
- Provides height under your pelvis for healthy posture
- Organic buckwheat hull filling conforms to your body
- Zipper allows you to adjust filling to meet your unique needs
- Convenient handle for carrying
- Handmade with love in the USA
- Care Instructions
Spot clean with a damp cloth. For deep cleaning, empty buckwheat hulls into a bowl. Hand wash cover and hang to dry. Replace filling when completely dry.
Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
People sometimes chuckle when I tell them that sitting on a meditation cushion is physically rigorous. But it’s true. When you sit still and tune into...